|Math, String, and Date Objects||Contents|
|Font: 8pt 12pt 20pt 24pt Width: Min. 50% 75% 100%|
1. Write a function that accepts a number in degrees and returns the sin of the angle. Note that you must convert degrees to radians by multiplying degrees by PI and dividing by 180.
2. Write code to demonstrate the difference between ceil(), floor(), and round().
3. Create a page with two textboxes and a button. When the user clicks the button, the contents of the textboxes are checked to make sure that they are numbers. If they are both numbers, then they should be added as numbers and the result should be displayed.
4. Write a function that accepts a string and displays each letter in an alert, one at a time.
5. Write a function that accepts a string and returns it with all of the numbers removed.
6. Create a function that displays the time in the status bar. Only the hours and minutes should be displayed.