|window.open()||Opens a new window|
|window.close()||Closes a window|
|window.print()||Prints a window|
|window.event...||Event property ... many of them|
|window.clearInterval()||Turns off timer|
|window.setTimeout()||Causes action to be performed within certain time|
|Font: 8pt 12pt 20pt 24pt Width: Min. 50% 75% 100%|
1. Experiment with window.open by changing the parameters.
2. Create a page with a button labelled print. When the user clicks print, the page should be printed using the print() method.
3. Create a page that sets the font size of a div to the x location of the mouse as the user moves the mouse.
4. Add code to a page that starts a count-down timer in seconds. The time should start at 10 and be decreased by 1 every second. The time should be displayed in the status bar. When the time reaches 0 the timer should be turned off and the background of the page turned to red.
5. Create a page with a simple animation. When the user clicks an image, the image should move across the page.
6. Create a slide show that loops through several images.